Seems like I am a favorite for this award 😉
Thank you, SoulSearcher for this nomination.
Now, for everyone who does not know what this award is, here is a quick introduction for you.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer recognition for bloggers who influence people with positivity and joy. I am so touched, SoulSearcher that you consider me deserving enough for this.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and ask them new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions I was asked by SoulSearcher:
- What motivated you and still inspires you to start blogging?Started to vent out, continue to support my readers.
- Which is your favourite book and why? Reasons to stay alive by Matt Haig. Because it literally gave me reasons to live.
- Which is that one song currently stuck in your head? Light by San Holo
- Three things you would love to do on a rainy day? Get wet 😂, eat french fries and walk under an umbrella with my love
- What is that one food in the world that you cannot live without? Biryani
- If you could travel somewhere right now, where would it it be? Cappadocia
- Which do you like more- Dreams or Reality? Reality
- Love in one word? Next level of friendship
- What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are having a bad day? Remind myself of my blessings.
- Which is your most embarassing childhood memory? Crying a lot because I was just hungry 😂
- Three ways you would want to bring more happiness and peace to this world? Be kind, be a mental health advocate, support education for underprivileged
1. If your follow my blog, what do you like most about it?
2. If I were to meet you in person, what would we talk about?
3. Your dream at the moment?
I think that’s about all 😊