I have been nominated for The Lockdown Tag | 2020 Edition by Hilary who blogs at https://sereneluna.wordpress.com/
I remember in my early blogging days I would do these award posts after being nominated by various bloggers. I guess when I took a break from blogging (thanks to the corporate job), bloggers naturally stopped nominating me. This is why I got so excited when Hilary messaged that she has nominated me for The Lockdown Tag | 2020 Edition
If you are not already, give Hilary a follow at https://sereneluna.wordpress.com/. Although she has been a bit inactive lately but I have always loved her raw and relatable posts!
Rules for Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
Questions I was asked:
1. What country do you live in? I live in Pakistan!
2. Favourite book? Hands down 5 am club by Robin Sharma. Not impossible by Mick Ebeling gets the second position
My last post was a book recommendation: https://reasonstolivefor.com/the-power-of-habit-book-by-charles-duhigg/
3. How do you spend your time during lockdown? At this point in time lockdown has been partially lifted. But when it was fully imposed, I used to wake up early, exercise, read a book, journal and work from home. Used to fill myself with as much positive content as possible!
4. Have you tried cooking a new dish because of lockdown? Not a new one but I invested some time in mastering the ones I already knew
5.Early riser or Night owl? Early riser for sure and for life!
6. Holiday dream destination? My readers may know, Cappadocia is my dream! 💜
7. Favourite food? Biryani any day
8. Instagram or Twitter? Instagram. In fact, I manage a blog that you would want to follow for some positivity: https://www.instagram.com/reasonstolivefor.insta/
9. Favorite cartoon as a child? Gotta catch em all, Pokemon!
10. What do you prefer on a Saturday night? Netflix or Partying? It is a combination of Play Station games, hanging out with friends and Netflix
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- One major learning from the pandemic?
- Word of advice for your younger self?
- What is your daily dose of motivation?
- What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- What passion are you currently pursuing?
- How do you exercise during the lockdown?
- Are you happy in life?
- What is your daily routine like?
- Are you hopeful about the future?
I would love it if you all can participate, if not, no pressure! 💜