I was nominated by Kirsty Marie. Thank you so much for this nomination, i’m truly grateful! This is a challenge inspired by a Vogue magazine series which interviews celebrities and other public figures. The questions are designed to let people know a bit more about your likes and lifestyle. So i thought this was a good way to let you all know a little more about me…
My list of nominees will be posted at the end of this post!
What’s your usual Starbucks order?
What does your workstation look like?
- A generic desktop setup and my water bottle, we are not allowed to carry eatables or any sort of paper including tissues due to compliance policy :p
What do you think of open relationships?
What is your favourite video game?
Guilty pleasure treat?
Your favourite movie?
- How to be a bawse by Lily Singh
Best advice you’ve ever received?
- “It’s not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward.”
Not an advice, but a quote from Rokcy Balboa
Twitter or instagram?
Are you a desktop or laptop person?
What projects are you working on right now?
- I work in customer services also saving for a trip
Whats your favourite colour?
Did you get good grades in school?
Play any sports?
Do you have a degree?
- I have an MBA in Marketing
What is your favourite kind of blog post?
What do you like to collect?
Describe yourself in 3 words?
- Funny, ambitious and caring.
If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Who was the last person you DM’d?
What’s on top of your wish list right now?
- I’m not to sure what this means…
How many tattoos do you have?
What are you most grateful for this year?
Whats the best thing that happened to you this month?
- This month I got another month closer to my dream 😀
Whats the best thing that happened to you today?
- Had a productive workout followed by a delicious dinner
Whats the best thing ever?
- The season between summer and winter 🙂
Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
Do you like surprises?
What’s the biggest surprise you ever had?
- All my friends gathered up for one of the birthday
What’s the surprise that made you cry?
What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
A friend was moving to another country, I arrived at the airport to drop them without them knowing
Do you like muffins?
Do you cook often?
What’s your favourite dessert?
- Chocolate fudge brownie with ice cream
Is there a dessert you don’t like?
- anything with nuts and almonds
cake or pie?
What’s your least favourite food?
What’s your favourite condiment?
- just put cheese on everything and nutella
It’s 4 AM on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Best animated film?
What has a guy said or done to impress you?
She said if you could see yourself the way I see you, you would start loving yourself..
Best thing to do on a first date?
- Shut off from the world and just talk
Worst thing to do on a first date?
What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
- Do you have a map? cuz i am lost in your eyes…
Best comic book character?
What are three things that are always in your purse?
- Wallet* Cash, keys and club card
If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be?
Kittens or puppies?
Tell me your favourite sushi roll?
What kind of lipstick do you use?
What kind of foundation do you use?
Blow dry or air dry?
Who is your fashion icon?
Favourite Disney character?
What are you doing for tomorrow?
Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Movie that made you cry?
If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
If your life was a song, what would the title be?
Whats your favourite animal?
Person you want to have coffee with?
Whats the country you wish to visit?
Best way to decompress?
- A long drive with loud music!
My Nominees are: